Sunday, September 13, 2015

I'm Not Sure

There are so very many things I am not sure about.
But I am sure I love my son, and my family, and friends, and pets.
I'm sure that I do my best, even if it often doesn't seem that the best I've got is enough to get the job done.
I'm sure that I've never been sorry to have done something kind--and am constantly beating myelf up about the unkind things I did that I didn't need to.
I am sure that being kind and good are seriously unfashionable.  But they are very important.
I have noticed that people equate goodness with weakness, but I've found it's MUCH harder and takes more strength to be good in the face of a world that is often harsh and cruel.
I don't know where this post is going.  I'm not sure.
But I will keep going, and doing.
Because that's the point of life.
Until it is over.
And then . . .
Well, we'll see.

:)


1 comment:

mrsdamn said...

So glad to hear this. Thank you Cat Adams!