Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Morning Stuff OOPS/Saturday early afternoon stuff

Hi Guys!

Well, today is gorgeous outside, and I am attempting to accomplish things.  We'll see how well that works.  At least I got up the section of fence that I needed to to keep Lucky the Wonder Dog from running all over the neighborhood when she (inevitably) slips her harness.  It will also keep all of the neighbors dogs that they simply let run loose to poop in other people's lawns from getting into the back yard.  (Front yard is sadly, still fair game).

Writing is reaching critical mass--I simply MUST finish the edits.  Of course that's tricky to do when there are only so many hours in a week. But it is crunch time and I need to FIND the time, which means this will be a very short post and I probably won't be having as much fun in the sunshine as I would've liked.

I've been getting polar comments on THE EXILE.  People either REALLY like it or HATE it (and are hateful about it).  I've taken to not reading the reviews.  Probably for the best.

In the next few days I will be signing up for a conference in New York with my son.  It has to wait because my purse/wallet got stolen the other day.  It was recovered later (minus the cash, but with all my other stuff intact), but I had canceled all of the credit cards, ID, checks, etc. and must now wait on the replacements.  Once I have them I can enroll and make an announcement in case anyone wants to run into me so I can sign their books.

The whole purse stolen thing was very stressful.  It could have been much, MUCH worse, but it was still a nuisance.

Well, that had better be it for the nonce.  Time is (not) on my side . . .  yes it is.  Ti i i ime is (not) on my side.

(Leaves humming.)

No comments: