Friday, November 16, 2012

CHARITY AUCTION

I mean well.  I do.

I try very hard.

SOMETIMES it works.

Sometimes, less so.

I have now been up since 2:30 making sure that there are blurbs and photos for all of the charity auction items that we want to post.  This after having had TDFH (The day from HECK) yesterday that ended with me not being able to get the FLIPPING SITE working because of various EBAY related headaches.

But today is another day.  All blurbs are written.  Photos are available for all items that have actually been received (still missing stuff from one author, but it will get here eventually).  Promo has been lined up.

It will be fine.

I'm SO FRIGGING POOPED.

Anyway, I'll post the link when it's available.  I'll send the link.  I'll try my best to make this a success.  But then I AM SO FREAKING DONE.

Cie

No comments: