Thursday, September 06, 2012

A quickie.

I am about to go feed the cats, rest for an hour, then attack the manuscript.  Before I do I wanted to take a minute to say hi and thank the folks who actually still check in on the blog once in a while.

A few thoughts.

First, I do not like politics.  Talking about them makes me queasy.
That said, I will risk nausea to state that I haven't got a clue what I'm going to do.

I do not like a number of Obama's extreme liberal policies;

I equally dislike the Republican extreme conservative policies -- particularly those relating to women, gays, and the lingering sense I have that they believe that in this land of opportunity (and yes, it still is) we all get equal opportunities (we most assuredly DON'T).  And that if you're poor, it's your own damned fault.

I really feel like "a plague on both of your houses."  But that won't select a President, or congressmen, or teach both sides of the aisle to "PLAY NICE DAMMIT."

2 comments:

Tammy S said...

I've only this to say, totally agree!

Hope your feeling ok.

Regina Tatem said...

I also agree! I guess once again its the lesser of two evils that we vote for.I THINK Romney scares me more than I disagree with some of Obamas ideas.AND.....its NOT my fault Im poor!! Well maybe it is,its my bodies fault!