Monday, January 09, 2012

Teeth are Healing, Life is Pretty Good

Had the oral surgery I was dreading on Friday.  It went well and quickly.  I have spent the weekend recovering.  It'll be a few more days, but thus far it's going well.  I no longer need the pain meds unless something stupid happens (like the cat stepping on that side of my face when I'm asleep).  

Once it's healed then I have to move on to the next things.  I'm behind on everything because, oddly, when I'm having all sorts of panic about something I'm not good at taking care of ordinary business.  And yes, I'm phobic about the dentist.  There's a long story behind why.  But it doesn't matter.  I am.  That's enough.  So I am also, oddly, proud of myself for digging up my courage to take care of this. 

I did post on the blog over the weekend, including the Breakfast Serial.  I'm not sure how good it was (pain pills and all), but I did it.

But now it's time to get ready for work.  Be well, be happy.

Cie

1 comment:

Tammy S said...

Congrats on having the courage to go to the dentist!!

The story as usual was great.