Friday, December 09, 2011

Thanks Guys!

Just a quick note to thank everybody who visited with the Visiting Dignitary.  Linnea is VERY cool people and I thought it was great of her to agree to be the very first dignitary in the relaunch. 

Prize winners will be drawn from a hat (really, I have a hat collection.  I'll pull one out for the purpose) on Saturday.  NOTE, they will not be mailed out for a week or so.  Linnea is going to be unavailable for a few days and I am notoriously slow about sending things.  BUT THEY WILL GO OUT!!!

Again, thanks guys. 

Cie 

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Welcome. Enjoy it very much

drkngl said...

Hello again,
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions about the Bloodsinger Series. I really appreciate it. Already followed your advice and signed up for the newsletters! Hope you and your family are well.

Sincerely,

Ana