Monday, November 21, 2011

How I spent my weekend.

They updated Blogger.  I don't think I like the look of it, but I'm not a big fan of change.  HOWEVER, if it posts without hassle I will rethink this. 

A correction to the previous post:  adams-jamesauthors.com  The hyphen is a big deal.  So sorry I forgot it.

I spent the weekend going over final proofs for The Isis Collar and was quite happy with the result.  It will go to the publisher today.  Also finished the posse gifts I was making and have gathered together addresses to send them.

Ah, the posse.  For those who don't know and are interested.  I have a small (but fierce) group of followers who are my posse.  They get special prizes and offers, news, and whatever.  I am the Not-So-Evil-Overlord bent on world domination one book at a time.  If you are interested, e-mail catadamsfans@gmail.net with your name, e-mail and snail mail addresses.

And now off to get ready for the day job. 

Have a great day.

Cie

No comments: