Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Morning

It's morning. Again. It does this to me every day, and I'm never ready. My body rolls over and groans NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But while I can ignore the alarm clock (or sleep through it, despite the fact it's on full volume and in my awake moments makes me cringe with its resemblance to one of those civil alert sirens), I cannot ignore the cat.

Tibbs is the spokescat for the animals in the household and he has an entire repertoire of moves to get me out of the bed. (Think "Simon's Cat" without the ball bat.)

I am very excited about househunting this weekend in Colorado. I really believe I may have found the place. NOW I need to find the employment, etc.

Wish me very good luck.


Cie

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Have fun and good luck!

Dolly said...

Best of luck always.