Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Saturday

Hello all! It's Saturday. I'm still coughing a little, but I am basically upright and functioning. WOOT. Of course the house is a pit and I'm behind on absolutely everything, but HEY, you can't have it all. Ya know.

I'll get to the house in a few minutes. And I'll write some today. And hopefully I'll at least get a start on sorting the tax stuff (UGH). And I'll work on my personal website. Which will, I am fairly sure, take care of all my time today and exhaust me in the process. Heck, I'm getting tired just looking at it.

As to the Saturday Morning Breakfast Serial, Sylvia is kinda tangled up in things right now, SO I'm going to try something. I want y'all to help out. I'll start with a couple of lines. Log into the comments and add a paragraph. Second comment moves on from the first, etc. I want to see where this goes and how you do! DON'T FAIL ME PEEPS.

************************************************

Marilyn dived for cover as the shot rang out. Glass shards from the shattered flourescent light fell like rain onto the green felt of the pool table, her head, the floor. A woman screamed in terror, her voice clear even above the blasting music and the noisy videogames in the background.

************************************************
Okay, your turn.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wondering who was shooting at her this time, Marilyn slowly raised up til she could see over the edge of the pool table.

"Damn it Clay," she yelled as she got to her feet. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Dolly said...

Having Clay show up again was not a good thing. Every time he was near, the situation seemed to get out of hand.

"Hey, babe. I've been looking for you. Want to tell me what in holy hell you're involved in this time?"