Friday, January 01, 2010

I'M GOING TO EPICON!




Okay guys! I'm going to EPICON in New Orleans in 2010. You need to come. Really. Really really.
And now I'm going to try something new in the blog. Loading photos. (Yeah, I've tried before, and failed. But I said I'd try to load pet pictures so here goes!)

The above are Lucky the Wonder Dog before she was completely grown up. (Yeah, she grew some more.) And Algonquin. Al lived with me for somewhere between 18-21 years. (My son and I argue about exactly when we got her. But she had a good long life for a pussycat and was much loved and queen of the household for a very long time. She was the mate of Onyx, the cat I had for about 15 years or so, who is pictured in the black and white shot of me nuzzling a black cat that used to be my ID photo on the blog.)

Tomorrow I will give more shots of my pets and (with your permission) those of yours who sent photos to me by e-mail.



8 comments:

Dolly said...

I am trying very hard to talk my husband into a visit to New Orleans. Just some place I always wanted to visit but not at Mardi Gras. Do you know when EPICON is taking place?

Tammy said...

Combining replies to two posts here into one.

I really wish I could, but there's no way I can afford to :-(
Heck I wanted to go to Columbus this year for RT but can't even afford that and it's only like 4 hours or so from me.

Congrats on the calendars, and all the hard work you've done in the last couple days. It's great when you find a mechanic that you can trust isn't it?

Suzette said...

Love the addition of the photos! Which reminds me, I have to email you the pic of me in my fedora with my Rosie Hughes T-shirt holding my pink flamingos. Take Care!!

C. T. Adams said...

Suzette - Oh, I wanna see that picture!
Dolly - I'll get the dates to you. March something. I'll look it up and post it with reminders.
Tammy - I wish you could come to RT, even if only for a day trip. I'd love to meet you in person!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Tammy said...

Believ eme Cie, IF I can swing it at all I WILL be there, even if its' just for the Saturday signing. If I can't - have fun!

Who Dat Girl said...

Hi there, Ms. Adams. I'm going to EPICon, too, and very excited about it. My father is Daniel J. Reitz, Sr., of Mundania Press, etc.

Hopefully I'll have the chance to meet you at some point ~ March is really sneaking up on us!

~Heather Reitz Bollinger~

Who Dat Girl said...

Ms. Adams:

I hope you are feeling better! I missed seeing you at EPICon, and many of us are disappointed that you were under-the-weather and could not attend. Perhaps we will be able to meet one day, and I can get my book signed! Heh...once again, hope you're feeling much better!

~Heather Reitz Bollinger~