Saturday, January 30, 2010

Got stuff Done Today

Okay, today was a results day. I'm POOPED! But I was well enough, and the truck was running, so I went to the town that had the printer and GOT THE CALENDARS!!! Also Express Mailed the registration for RT and several other business necessities. For those of you who are Posse members, this means on Monday I can mail you your calendar. WOOT!!!

Copy edits arrived. Those and writing are necessary on Monday. But it's okay. Progress is being made. YAY!

5 comments:

lexcade said...

wow. you're a busy lady! congrats on getting stuff done. it's not always easy.

Alexx said...

I am a fan so I am glad you got things done. Your Books show all your hard work

Dolly said...

Great going Cie. I can always tell from your posts how you're feeling. Must have been a good day!!

Tammy said...

Glad to hear your feeling better!

Congrats on all you got done!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]