Monday, December 21, 2009

Trivia and Kitties

Okay, today is a little less weepy, although still a bit stressed. You see, the kitties were "too old" and "too shy" so they're back in my yard. But healthy, with their shots and tests done. And I will get them spayed/neutered in the next few weeks as well because I SOOOOOO do not need more feral cats. I am disappointed, but not surprised. They love me, and are affectionate with me, but they've never been around anyone else, so they weren't their usual selves at the vet. But I honestly believe that things work out for the best and God has plans for everything, so we'll just wait and see.

NOW, on to TRIVIA.

In honor of the Christmas season ---

Name as many movies as you can where St. Nick/Santa Claus is a main character. Person with the most Santas wins. Post answers to catadamsfans@gmail.com.

And just FYI right now Suzanne is in the lead.

1 comment:

Dolly said...

There is a reason for you to keep the cats. I truly believe that especially at this time of year. I'm the same way with dogs but only because I'm allergic to cats. Let them love you and keep you.

Merry Christmas