Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAACK, Monday Trivia

Good Morning Everybody!

I'm back. I am WILDLY exhausted. But that's to be expected. My to do list reads like Gone With the Wind (and is easily as tragic in the middle. LOL) No, nobody dies in a to do list, but OY . . . Never mind. You don't wanna know.

My mojo appeared in short bursts at the con. It was kind of startling. I hadn't seen it in so long I'd almost forgotten what it looked like. But talking about Alpha Males with readers at the table, and again in the car, it swooped in and reminded me how good it is when I actually feel "it." I'm working on making that a more regular occurrence. I think one of the reasons it's been missing, though, is that I've been sick and exhausted. Just don't get the old jazz with those happening.

I got to see lots of friends, make a couple of new ones, and I HAVE to send a thank you note to someone who is apparently a major comic book artist (since I don't run in those circles I didn't know) who was kind enough that when my blood sugar dived and I was ready to keel over he ran out and got me something to eat.

I'm not diabetic, but I have hypoglycemia in connection with some of my hormonal issues and I have to be careful. I wasn't, and it kicked my ass. So a thank you note is DEFINITELY in order.

Oh, and sorry the Saturday morning breakfast serial was so short, but I was at the con. I'm hoping you're liking my very first attempt at starting a romantic suspense.

ANYWAY, on to trivia (and no, I've been gone, so I haven't added the points. But I will. REALLY. Hey, it's on my to do list. ;)

*****************************

What is the name of the dragon in The Hobbit?

Answers to catadamsfans@gmail.com

*****************************

Now off to spring Lucky the Wonder Dog from the vet and pick up the "good" front door key to my house.

I also have to figure out whether to get a new mower, or try to get mine fixed. Because it won't start. Just won't.

Bestest.

3 comments:

Dolly said...

Glad you're back. Can't wait to see where this serial goes. Even though you're tired, you sound really energized. Great!!

Tammy said...

I agree wiwth Dolly.

Glad your back and had fun, and thank you mr comic book person!

I'm also waiting to see about the seriel so far its sounds interesting.

As for the trivia - Im probably one of the few people who have never read that book or Lord of the Rings (I did see the movie LOTR when they came out but that was it).

C. T. Adams said...

Thanks guys! Nice to run into considerate people. I sent him a thank you e-mail.

Cie