Tuesday, July 14, 2009

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED . . .

If you have not received your truly cheesy membership card (complete with not-too-horribly insulting nickname) and your schwag, it has probably run afoul of the mailing gremlins and I will need to resend. Post a note here, or e-mail me (AGAIN) at catadamsfans@gmail.com .

NOW, I am introducing the ORDER OF THE FEDORA.

I mean, get real. Hats are cool. Ask any costume director of a mafia movie. Take a look at Johnny Depp in Public Enemy. Ask your local pimp (okay, maybe not that last one. LOL)

SO, since I am a NSE-Overlord, it would be appropriate for my posse members to be appropriately hatted, tricked out, and generally cool looking. ESPECIALLY those posse members who are in the (Dah dah DUM) inner circle.

But it takes a certain . . . chutzpah to wear a hat well. Balls if you would. Are you up for it? Hmnnn? If I supply the hat? Hmmnnn? Let me know.

6 comments:

C. T. Adams said...

I am commenting so that you can, indeed, see the NSEO appropriately hatted. And yes, if you must, you MAY refer to me as "The Mad Hatter" or TMH for short.

Kitteh said...

Neat hat, but I dont wear hats until winter, and then only outside to keep ears and head warm.

Sorry this posse member has to decline the hat.

C. T. Adams said...

S'allright. Instead you may wear really, seriously, nifty shades. Something suitably intimidating. And I need to see a picture to make sure you got it right.


Cie

kitteh said...

LOL do regular glasses darkening to black count?

C. T. Adams said...

Only for you dear. ONLY for you.

Shannon said...

But of course. Hat wearing is only for the truly fashionable minions. Count me in!