Friday, July 10, 2009

HARNESS/WRITING/STUFF

OKAY -- I only have a minute. I'm behind on word production and the deadline is looming in a seriously threatening manner.

1 -- Bought the dog a regular harness for tie-out and am getting pickets for the neighbor's fence.
2 -- BEHIND on the words. ARGH!
3 -- New website is being revised a little to make it easier to find things like the blog.
4 -- LAURELL K HAMILTON INTERVIEW IS COMING UP!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT.
5 -- Newsletter is going out. It does not have some of the things it will in the future because I'm BEHIND ARGH!
6 -- No swag has gone out either. I am a bad, bad, author. (Slap wrist lightly because I HAVE TO TYPE)

LATER.

Cie

4 comments:

Tammy said...

When I had dog trouble and had to get a harness for tie out, the darn dog chewed through the nylon and I didn't catch it fast enough cause I let her out then the next thing I know shes' running after rabbit in the neighbors field.

C. T. Adams said...

Let me guess. You have a hound of some sort? Now that Lucky's an adult she doesn't chew through things as much, but OY does she ever get "nose blind."

Tammy said...

LOL - Beagle, and unlike most her breed she didn't bay all the time.

Tammy said...

LOL - Beagle, and unlike most her breed she didn't bay all the time.