Sunday, June 07, 2009

Turning 50

Okay, I'm getting ready to turn 50 at the end of this year. Never, ever, ever thought I'd see that. (Mainly because of some ongoing health issues and a knack for having THINGS happen to me -- i.e., getting bit in the crotch by a black widow spider.) But it looks as if I'm actually going to make it. Which means I need to start thinking about something special to do to celebrate.

HMNNNNN.

Oh, and just FYI, I'm STILL not in Denver. But it's getting closer. I can FEEL it.

Later.

Cie

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday a day or so early!

C. T. Adams said...

Actually, the birthday is toward the end of the year. But thank you. Any ideas for celebrations? For forty I got my tattoo.

Tammy said...

::grin::

I saw where you said it was toward end of year - mine is like 10 days before Xmas.

As for what to do.....hmmmm.....someone asked me that too, and i told them i still have another couple years til I reach 50, but what I'd do is probably pretty tame. I'd save/spend at least $100 on books then take the whole day off and do nothing but read, as for food, that's why there's delivery after all.