Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stuff and Nonsense/AND HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ALL!

Okay, I've got a TON of stuff to do and a bad case of the "I don' wanna's." I'm reaching the conclusion of the Saturday Morning Breakfast Serial Vol. 1. I've got a book due. There's all kinds of promo needed for the book coming out August 1. I've got a family trip coming up for 4th of July, and all I can think of is:

There's an ad on my computer where she says she makes $75.00 an hour while she sleeps. Apparently he's not very good. Neither is she if she's sleeping. Doesn't exactly encourage a guy.

Yes, I know. My mind is in the gutter. But there you go.

I worked on the book Friday and Saturday. Didn't make nearly enough progress. Part of that was logistics. I had the tech guy come out and re-connect the internet. (I had disconnected it when I thought I was moving to Denver a few months ago, before I ran into the series of roadblocks and delays that have me losing my fricking mind.) But doing that meant I had to re-up my virus protection that had expired, and do all of the computer updates I'd been neglecting, and oh CRAP where did the day go?

On the good news front, it is now working and I can do the research I need on the book as I go.

Also on the good news front, I may have kind of a fun project coming up. It's in the far future, and nothing has been finalized, but I'm excited nonetheless.

All right, enough dawdling. I have me a book to write.

TOODLES.

Cie

(Who is also going out in search of her mojo, which constant depression and negativity has swiped from her.)

No comments: