Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good Morning Everybody

Okay, first, I was naughty. Not BAD, but naughty. I took almost the entire weekend and did nothing---and did it VIGOROUSLY. I watched an entire series from television, start to finish. I ate junk food, sat around and petted the animals.

Here I have a ton of backlogged work and I just didn't do it. WILLFULLY didn't do it. I needed a break. And you know what? I feel better. A LOT better. Not perfect mind you, but the stress and depression seem to have receded, and the physical crap is better from my having rested. Which means I needed it. So PFLTTTTTT to my to do list. I enjoyed myself. And it was worth it.

Cie

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I've done it too and it's surprising how much better I felt afterwards.

Grrr blogger not cooperating

Tammy