Friday, May 08, 2009

Books

Hi Catdancing.

Hi everybody else too. Finally getting back on my feet. I'm going to the main post office. The books I promised Catdancing are going to be on their way. They were offered at RT as goodies and I hope you like them. (I have no idea what they're like, having not read them myself. But one is from Jade Lee [previous visiting dignitary], is signed, and if you like romance, you should love it.)

Cathy and I are also having an "Economic Downturn" contest through her blogs with packets of books and swag from the conference available. Stop by and try to win.

Gotta go.

Best.

Cie

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You say - stop by Cathy's blog - uh, I must be looking in the wrong area then since when i clicked on her link on your main website the blog I got hasn't been updated since May of last year.

C. T. Adams said...

Hmnfp. You might try going to a Rosie Hughes post and clicking on the link to her blog. I'm not sure what's up. SORRY. I hate being so poorly informed. I do know she does the Witchy Chicks blog too. HMNNNN. Let me see what I find out.

Tammy said...

I got her my space blog from a rosie post will see if i can find the one for witchy chicks too. Thanks Cie!