Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Shirts
Okay, it's dumb. I know it's dumb. I'm on deadline. I should be thinking books. But I wanna do shirts. Minion shirts.

SO Posse mine. Since you probably won't get many chances to see us in person at signings this year (I'm in the process of moving to Denver, so travel will be minimized a bit) I'm going to do something else.

SO, those of you who are members of my posse. Here's the idea. You send me a photo of you holding your homemade card at catadamsfans@gmail.com (CJ, since you haven't had a chance to get your card yet, just send a photo.) with: I AM NOT A NUDIST in the RE and your shirt size and address in the email, SIGNED with your "not too terribly insulting" nickname.Now I'm in the process of designing, buying, and printing the shirts, so it'll be a while.

But I'm REALLY HOPING you'll participate.

Cie

No comments: