Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Pat's.

I am 1/2 Irish. I am Catholic. YES, I am wearing green. You BETCHA BABY.

I'm also pondering all things writing. I did plan out approximately what's going to happen with the Saturday morning breakfast serial.

Rosie Hughes is proceeding apace. If you didn't catch the latest installment (from the POV of Rosie's driver/chauffeuse), you definitely should. It's a hoot.

Have oodles to do, so I'd better get to it. Enjoy yourselves mightily, but be good/be safe/be happy.


Cie/C.T. Adams

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cie....Thanks so very much for the signed book and the other "goodies". Proud to be a member!

C. T. Adams said...

Thank YOU dahlink. And I'm getting ready to start a new mailing list (The old list died in a tech failure). Would you be interested? There will be book news, contests, etc?

THAT GOES FOR OTHERS HERE TOO! Just let me know.